lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

SolidWorks


automovil


Solid Works is a program of computer-aided design for mechanical modeling currently developed by solid Works Corp.
A subsidiary of Dassault System’s (Suresnes, France) for the Microsoft Windows operating system is a parametric solid modeler. It was introduced in the market in 1995 to compete with other CAD programs such as Pro / ENGINEER, NX, Solid Edge, CATIA and Autodesk Mechanical Desktop.

The program allows modeling parts and assemblies and to extract both flat and other information necessary for production. It is a program that works using new techniques for modeling with CAD systems.


The transfer process is the mental idea Designer CAD system, "building virtually" the part or assembly. Subsequently all withdrawals (drawings and swap files) are done fairly automated.

2 comentarios:

  1. hahaha I wish to have a program to design boyfriends too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
    and I am a happy woman today? and i
    told myself that any lender that rescue my
    family from our poor situation, i will refer
    any person that is looking for loan to him,
    he gave happiness to me and my family, i
    was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
    start my life all over as i am a single
    mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a
    loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
    fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
    you will pay back the loan please contact
    him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
    refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
    His Email  (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation  : +1-989-394-3740. 

    ResponderEliminar